Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All's well!!!


Hi there again!

So, to let you in on what's been going on... parenting! Jess is being very good, she gives us even more sleep now! She goes to bed at around 7:30/8:00, and she wakes up at 5:00 in the morning! What a good little girl to her mummy and daddy!



Jess has become quite the chatterbox with her new found talent of "aahh-ooo" (I tell everyone that she says "hello", because that's what it sounds like) - what a talent she has!

She talks to her elephant, her Mr Bee, and of course, Mummy and Daddy. She also was talking to Na the other day, and Jason (my workmate) got a few chats in on Melbourne Cup Day.

Went in to my work on Melbourne Cup Day for a free feed and to show off the kiddo, and I think she was a bit of a hit. It was great to see everyone, too!

Went and had lunch with Roz & Dan, and Ari of course, (See their blog here) at the Wynnum foreshore on the weekend which was nice (should be any day now Rozzie... I hope!).

Also, in other news, Jess's Big Cousing Harry turned 1 yesterday (Tuesday), but the party is not for a couple of weeks (a pirate party), so when that happens, we'll put up some piccies of that!

In other stuff, I can't really say too much has happened, except that everything has been going really well! Certainly can't complain about parenthood - I love it!

Well, better go now,
Love Mish!

No comments: